| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lhasa, Tibet in June is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 72.3mm (2.8in) of liquid descends during an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Lhasa, Tibet June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lhasa, Tibet, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lhasa, Tibet:
- Changdu, China - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) ENE
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) ESE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 443.1 kms (275.3 miles) ESE
- Putao, Myanmar - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) ESE
- Guwahati, India - 399.1 kms (248 miles) S
- Khamti, Myanmar - 606.4 kms (376.8 miles) SE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 781.1 kms (485.4 miles) SE
- Cherrapunji, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Homalin, Myanmar - 651.6 kms (404.9 miles) SE
- Katha, Myanmar - 799.6 kms (496.9 miles) SE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 785 kms (487.8 miles) SSE