| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lhasa, Tibet in January is slightly cold at -2.1 °C (28.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.1 °C (13.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no snow. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of liquid is transfered during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Lhasa, Tibet January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lhasa, Tibet, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lhasa, Tibet:
- Changdu, China - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) ENE
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) ESE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 443.1 kms (275.3 miles) ESE
- Putao, Myanmar - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) ESE
- Guwahati, India - 399.1 kms (248 miles) S
- Khamti, Myanmar - 606.4 kms (376.8 miles) SE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 781.1 kms (485.4 miles) SE
- Cherrapunji, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Homalin, Myanmar - 651.6 kms (404.9 miles) SE
- Katha, Myanmar - 799.6 kms (496.9 miles) SE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 785 kms (487.8 miles) SSE