| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lhasa, Tibet in December is slightly cold at -1.7 °C (28.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with no snow. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O is released during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 10:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Lhasa, Tibet December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lhasa, Tibet, China
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lhasa, Tibet:
- Changdu, China - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) ENE
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) ESE
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 443.1 kms (275.3 miles) ESE
- Putao, Myanmar - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) ESE
- Guwahati, India - 399.1 kms (248 miles) S
- Khamti, Myanmar - 606.4 kms (376.8 miles) SE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 781.1 kms (485.4 miles) SE
- Cherrapunji, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 494.7 kms (307.4 miles) S
- Homalin, Myanmar - 651.6 kms (404.9 miles) SE
- Katha, Myanmar - 799.6 kms (496.9 miles) SE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 785 kms (487.8 miles) SSE